Wednesday 6 June 2018

Cry Fox

Rivers of London Volume 5: Cry FoxRivers of London Volume 5: Cry Fox by Ben Aaronovitch
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another quick story that takes place in between the novels. (In this case, post The Hanging Tree and pre whatever's next.) The action takes place some time after "Night Witch" in the Detective Stories graphic novel.

Happy to see that Abigail and Guleed have larger roles in this story, although I was hoping to see more interaction between them during the "chase" portion. It felt like some of the storyline was too rushed, but I tend to feel that way about graphic novels; I suppose I just prefer prose on these sorts of stories.

After the main story, there are a few vignettes and a look at the literary history/folklore of the fox.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow Geese - Hagerman NWR (pt. 3)